Registered Psychologist / Clinical Social Worker
PsychSolutions, Inc., has a full-time associate position opening for an EMDR-trained Registered Psychologist or Clinical Social Worker.
We use a phase-oriented approach to treatment and are guided by the theory of structural dissociation of personality, attachment theory, and adaptive information processing theory. Potential candidates will have expertise in the areas of trauma, complex trauma, dissociative disorders, and motor-vehicle accident and workplace injury recovery.
Additional Qualifications & Skills
- Current licensure and professional liability insurance.
- Certification in EMDR.
- Training in advanced EMDR and Ego-state work or willingness to obtain
- Facilitating support groups for children and/or adults would be an asset.
- Experience working with indigenous and/or immigrant populations would be an asset.
- Experience working with individuals impacted by bipolar would be a benefit but not necessary.
- Strong written and oral communication skills – ability to write concise and meaningful reports that are interpreted in a clear manner so stakeholders can easily understand the significance of findings and recommendations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A desire for continued self-improvement, willingness to self-reflect, and able to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Benefits of Working at PsychSolutions & What We Offer
- Full-time admin support (which means you won’t have to spend your time doing anything that would take you away from what your best at – developing treatment plans and providing therapy!).
- Flexible schedule.
- Opportunity to build a full-time caseload.
- Non-EAP based referrals.
- On/off-site opportunities for training and in-depth case conceptualization using the Adaptive Information Processing model, attachment theory, advanced EMDR strategies, and ego-state work.
- No overhead costs (office space, supplies, marketing materials, and file storage provided).
- Collegial atmosphere in building with over 20 professionals.
- A highly professional two-story work environment with comfortable interior design, private staff kitchen, three washrooms, two waiting rooms, and ample free parking.
- Easily accessible West Edmonton location.
Competition Closing Date: Open until a qualified candidate is found.
Please submit a cover letter/curriculum vitae to [email protected] Attn: Samantha